Parent Communication Officer, School Administrator
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to interview, satisfactory references, identity and criminal record checks.
We are hiring a Parent Communication Officer and School Administrator to coordinate internal operations in the school daily, from administrative support to teacher and parent communications.
About Razum International School
Razum International School Singapore is a newly founded school in Singapore that provides high-quality and affordable education to international students. Our focused and creative learning environment encourages students to grow their understanding of mathematics, literacy, the humanities and science. We also believe art, music, dance and drama are critical tools that children can use to explore thinking and learning. Our teaching day is four hours long and runs from 9am-1pm. We believe this shorter school day differentiates us from other international schools in Singapore. A shorter day also frees up time for external sports, training, and other programmes that cannot be easily accommodated with a longer school day.
· Handle all communications and enquiries from current parents, prospective families and internal staff.
· Conduct school tours; handle start to end admissions process.
· Manage school supplies; inventory, research, ordering, invoicing, deliveries etc.
· Assist in open house events.
· Coordinate student transport arrangements (daily and field trips).
· Liaise with external providers for arranging of Extra Curricular Activities (ECAs).
· Keeping tidy reception area for welcoming of guests.
· Assist with students break time, lunchtime and pick up.
· Ad hoc duties as and when assigned by the Principal.
· Working hours would be 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Job Skills, Qualifications and Visas
• English Speaker
• Knowledge of and experience with Google Suit, Excel and Word
• Highly organised with good interpersonal skills
• SG, PR, LTVP visas holders only
• DP (if it’s valid at least 24 mths and applicant can be shortlisted before 30 April 2021)
Compensation and benefits
• Salary SGD2,000
• Leave 21 working days
• Free education for up to 3 kids Grade 1-6.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Shannon de Winnaar (Head of Primary) at email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application. Applicants will require three rounds of interviews, one of which being with the Razum board.
*Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.